Question for Marc Vaughan.

Hello,

I was originally planning to mail you this question but then I remembered you saying you got tons of spam in several topics.

So i'll just explain to you and if you agree I will send you an e-mail which will have a certain subject in the title so you'll be able to find it.

Ok, here goes:

Me and a friend of mine have a (dutch) PSP and NDS website. To attract more visitors we want to give them exclusive content.

So my question to Marc is: "Is it OK if I send you an e-mail containing some questions I'd like you to answer? (Off course you can just not answer the questions which you don't want to or can't answer.)

Hello,

I was originally planning to mail you this question but then I remembered you saying you got tons of spam in several topics.

So i'll just explain to you and if you agree I will send you an e-mail which will have a certain subject in the title so you'll be able to find it.

Ok, here goes:

Me and a friend of mine have a (dutch) PSP and NDS website. To attract more visitors we want to give them exclusive content.

So my question to Marc is: "Is it OK if I send you an e-mail containing some questions I'd like you to answer? (Off course you can just not answer the questions which you don't want to or can't answer.)

Archived