finishing

hi guys does any1 else have this problem, i have the likes of benzema and eto'o and their shooting accuracy is a joke to say the least i am starting to think xavi and marquez should play as strickers as they score most of my goals, in one of my matches eto'o had 9 shots with 1 on target and benzema same game had 5 shots 0 on target..... what can i do........

another thing thats annoying is my cb, dcm and cm always shoot from distance, why is this keita's long shoots are set at rarely and sometimes he has 5-6 in one game and lets be honest there not very accurate.

just out of curiousity what r uz guys best shot/on target ratio mines is terrible best one is 22/8 :thdn: wth the best strikers in the world, most shots on target where form long range efforts

hi guys does any1 else have this problem, i have the likes of benzema and eto'o and their shooting accuracy is a joke to say the least i am starting to think xavi and marquez should play as strickers as they score most of my goals, in one of my matches eto'o had 9 shots with 1 on target and benzema same game had 5 shots 0 on target..... what can i do........

another thing thats annoying is my cb, dcm and cm always shoot from distance, why is this keita's long shoots are set at rarely and sometimes he has 5-6 in one game and lets be honest there not very accurate.

just out of curiousity what r uz guys best shot/on target ratio mines is terrible best one is 22/8 :thdn: wth the best strikers in the world, most shots on target where form long range efforts

The long shots problem will be down to creative freedom, if you've got players who you definately do not want to do their own thing, set them to 0, 1 or 2 creative freedom. Players who are good at everything, and you want them to make their own mind up, give high CF.

As for the shooting accuracy, I would suggest that you are playing high tempo, and the players are also taking long shots, ie not getting good chances, so missing a fair few.

I've had striker problems on the last 2 versions, regardless of tactics. It's always with what you'd expect to be very good strikers. Benzema, Huntelaar, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic and many others have all missed countless chances and scored very few. Benzema was the worst. Signed in second season, he played 29 games and scored 4 goals.

Still, I'd settle for that now as I can't even install the bloody game.

Archived