ARGGHH!! the board are trying my patience!

im doing a season with benfica and recently finished 3rd in my first season which was expected of me. in february i sold one of my main defenders becoz i was offered 8 million and the player was unhappy. obviously i wasnt going to receive the money till the new transfer window.

anyways the season ended and i was looking forward to getting atleast 15-16 million for transfers next season with the money i got for the transfer plus the board giving me my yearly transfer money. Ther board offered me 7 million transfer funds for the coming season which i was happy about but when the transfer for my defender finally cleared and "we" the benfica family got the 8 million i didnt see a penny of it!!! they took the 8 million and back pocketed it!! if id have known that id not have sold one of my best defenders! total frustration is what im feeling right now. i dare not sell anyone else incase i recieve nothing from the sale again.

Maybe the club is in debt? In which case the board would have used the money to pay off debts or help run the club.

Oh and also go to your finances page and see what it says next to '% of transfer revenue made available'.

Archived