When you perform a miracle..

Say you're unemployed and you're offered the job by a team in the prem who are bottom of the league and seem like all hope is lost with only a few games left, if you save the team from relegation is there some sort of massive reputation boost you get from doing it?

Cause I was thinking, what with Alan Shearer being appointed the new Newcastle manager for only a few games, if he pulls it off then its going to look very good on his CV lol. It would be fun playing that role where you jump from club to club saving them from relegation... And if this isn't a big part of the game I think they should look into it, getting a reputation depending on what you acomplish. Say if you only save teams from going down then you get more job offers like that (Obviously if you stay at the club then you can try to do another part of the game) Likewise if you're usually with the massive teams then you'll get more from them and from national squads.

Another thing, can you take on jobs untill the end of the season for example, so like with Alan Shearer he's only taking on 8 games till the end of the season, can we do this? I've always declined job offers as I was happy fighting my way up the leagues, just curious I guess lol.

Archived