Where's MY Sugar Daddy

hi all, I'm managing nottingham forest and i'm currently just starting season 2011/12 and ive wone the league won got to the premiership and have won the Euro cup twice and the super cup also(still got another super Cup to play this season) And i still have no sugar Daddy! I mean ive taken a small league 1 side and have maken them one of europes best! What more can i do!(I can post my team if you want.

hi all, I'm managing nottingham forest and i'm currently just starting season 2011/12 and ive wone the league won got to the premiership and have won the Euro cup twice and the super cup also(still got another super Cup to play this season) And i still have no sugar Daddy! I mean ive taken a small league 1 side and have maken them one of europes best! What more can i do!(I can post my team if you want.

havent got it either and i am in 2014 with Forest and have won:

1 premier league

1 league 1

2 Champions League

1 UEFA Cup

2 Super Cup

1 FA Cup

1 Charity Shield

am on course for back to back PL's so at the end of this seaosn we'll see, haven t won the League Cup yet though so maybe with that too i'll get it.

Got to love some of forests players like Felix Bastians...

Try checking your preferences!!

I did a similar thing with Derby County, and didn't get asked about an investor, but it appeared in preferences under bonus content, so i just enabled it there and confirmed.

Then i got a news item asking about an investor and aggreed to it and got the extra money.

just got sugar daddy, when i won the CL and PL two seasons in a row.

so heres how my career has gone so far:

2006: League 1 Champions

2007: 6th Championship(lost playoffs)

2008: 2nd Championship

2009: 4th Premier League

2010: 5th Premier League

Champions League Champions

2011: 4th Premier League

2012: 2nd Premier League

UEFA Cup Champions

2013: Premier League Champions

Champions League Champions

Super Cup Champions

FA Cup Champions

2014: Premier League Champions

Champions League Champions*

League Cup Champions

Super Cup Champions

Charity Shield Champions

So it was at the * when I got asked by the Chairman about new investment from a billionaire.

Archived