Sorry if this has already been asked, but I was wondering, is there a way of adding journalists to the game, as I get fed up with most of my press conferences being attended by 'A Journalist', and would like more journalists in the game, as part of the reason to have these press conferences is to build up relationships with them, so they either start asking you positive questions if they like you or negative questions if they dislike you.

If it is not possible, then this is something I would like to see added in FM10. I also think it would be good if journalists actually did more outside of press conferences as well, for example, if you get a journalist who doesn't like or the club you manage, or one of your players, you could have him or her publishing transfer rumours or gossip or artlces generally putting the team, player or you down, while on the other side of the coin a journalist who likes you, the club or a play would do the opposit. This would help to make the media that little bit more realistic, as well as adding another dynamic to the relationships between club, player, manager and fans.

Archived