Data Editor need some Tweaks / Ideas

Hello again,

I got some tweak ideas for the Data Editor, discuss if you want!

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand everything.

• Create a SubCompetition
  • Competition Structure
  • Competition Rules

Create a SubCompetition

Why a 'SubCompetition' and not a whole new Competition? This is because all competitions have different promotion/relegation rules and also for the Champions Cup / Euro Cup are different rules.

We should be able to create an own SubCompetition. Edit the Details of the SubCompetition and Swap Teams. I know that we would have an empty SubCompetition so there are no teams to Swap. Solutions: You just simply change the Competition -> Division per Club you want into your SubCompetition or you just create a whole New Team. If we take existing teams into our new SubCompetition then we are not able to play the Division the team came from OR this must be fixed in some way (fake teams+fake players).

Competition Structure

The Competition Editor is pretty good at the moment but needs a few tweaks.

We should be able to see a competition structure per nation, for example:

The Netherlands:

1. Eredivisie

2. Eerste Divisie

So if we want to make an Amateur League (SubCompetition) for example; we just simply add the 'New Created SubCompetition' into this structure. So we will get:

The Netherlands:

1. Eredivisie

2. Eerste Divisie

3. Amateur League

So the game knows automaticly that the Amateur League must be placed under the Eerste Divisie and we got a good looking competition structure per nation.

Competition Rules

We should be able to edit which places per SubCompetition gets a promotion to the 'upper league'. The Editor could simply calculate how much teams there is in a SubCompetition, so now there must be a drop down menu from 1 till ...(how much teams there is in the SubCompetition). If you have choosen 2 for example; then number 1 and number 2 will get a promotion. The game will automaticly give Relegations places in the League above the SubCompetition to the last 2 teams.

We should not be able to change the Champions Cup and Euro Cup rules/places, then you just simply have to Edit the Current Competitions ingame.

Archived