Huh?

http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cagliarivjuventus.png

If you take a look at the top in the pre-match report, Trezeguet says he is finding motivation hard to come by because of his manager(read: me) having a low reputation in the game. I know this may sound cheap but I set my past experience to international(hard for me to resist when the option is there) and I have a continental reputation. So, he's oblivious to the outside world, I guess? Has really high expectations? Bug? It's sad because Trezeguet has not performed how I'd like him too and only now has this message in the ass man's feedback shown up which is a little too late for me. I knew he had motivation problems but I didn't know it was because I had a lowly continental reputation. Thankfully I didn't start Trezeguet that game.

A fair few people have similar problems, but i dont believe it is a bug or anything, reputation when you set it when you add a manager isnt your reputation as a manager but your reputation as a player, e.g international footballer or sunday league footballer, when you start the game you have no experience in management therefore you may be well known and players may like you based on your player reputation but haven't given a big player like trezaguet who plays for a huge club any reason to believe in you, your unproven with no track record in management whos walked into a huge job (i take it this is around the first season otherwise it could be a bug unless your a bad manager).

It's my first season, and I'm an awesome manager :D

First in Serie A, reached quarters of CL and in semis of Coppa Italia. Can't see how Trezeguet is finding difficulty in staying motivated. Surely I should have proven to him that I can manage at this level.

It's my first season, and I'm an awesome manager :D

First in Serie A, reached quarters of CL and in semis of Coppa Italia. Can't see how Trezeguet is finding difficulty in staying motivated. Surely I should have proven to him that I can manage at this level.

Finsh the season and i bet next season he wont have troble motivatiing himself for you

He might not be there next season. 31 and unmotivated, I can't wait for him to come around, especially now as I'm entering April and a crucial stretch of the season. I judge players by how well they deliver in crunch time and when it matters. If he doesn't deliver and help me bring home some trophies, he's gone.

Archived