Just some thoughts about CM/FM

I am have been playing the CM/FM series for many years now, but since FM came out I have only been playing that. So I decided as I was bored to try CM 2008 just for the fun of it and to see if it was anywhere near as good as FM which it isnt. I found out that FM is much better then CM, not really surprised by that BUT after playing CM2008 I found a couple of things that I really liked in that game that I think should have be in FM.

For instance in the tactics area you dont have to move 7 sliders to have 1 of your striker to play a little bit behind the other. You can almost place your players where ever you want in the tactics setup. Also if I want my right winger to run to my left fullback I can not saying I would actually do that but I can if I want to. I can see much clearer what I want my players to me doing and where they are positioned on the pitch as I said without move 7 sliders.

And when you are setting your DC to man mark a striker for example you can choose to do so loose/tight AND rough up which i have no idea if it actually works and it maybe a little dirty:p but I really liked it.

And you know manager must tell players to wind up certain player that have a short fuse(sp?).

In all other areas FM is way better.

anyway just my thought and was a little bored :)

I looked in there and thats a hole other topic in which I agree with you I want it complex but a little visualized (sp?) what I am doing in the tactics area.

I have been having good success in 9.3 patch just took a little time getting my tactic sorted (when I mean little I mean ALOT hehe :D)

Archived