Ridley...

I've sent the stuff that you need. There's a few things that you will have to watch for though. They are

Nicknames - I wrote the players full name so it may not come up if you search it. Although their country and position (from other doc) will help narrow the search.

Foreign Characters - Some of the foreign players have foreign characters (the pronunciation mark above letters) and these weren't included (Sorry!) but if you want to make sure you can search them.

Thanks very much for this! its a great help.

I've sent the stuff that you need. There's a few things that you will have to watch for though. They are

Nicknames - I wrote the players full name so it may not come up if you search it. Although their country and position (from other doc) will help narrow the search.

Foreign Characters - Some of the foreign players have foreign characters (the pronunciation mark above letters) and these weren't included (Sorry!) but if you want to make sure you can search them.

Thanks very much for this! its a great help.

yeah received them.

are you wanting me to free the players at the club whos name you are changing as that will be the only way i can replace the squad with the squad that you want putting in place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

just double checking as that means the likes of Gerrard, Carragher Owen will all be available on frees </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know... I tried to use as many players from the new teams as possible. I managed to use quite a few from portsmouth and man city. I also remembered that i have used a few players with common names. If you could tell me who they are, I'll find a replacement player if you want

Archived