Problem with the squad filter!

I have a problem with the filter on the squad page, it has been replaced by the filter from the training page.

So no longer can I choose to not show unavailable players. This is really bugging me and I had the same problem in an earlier save.

Is there any solution to this problem? Because I really feel that this sucks the fun out of the game!!

So please help me. :(

Apparently, this has been discussed before, but with no solution was found then.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=137121#post137121

I've had the exact same problem. I don't use any custom skins or anything else like that. For some reson the training filters get stuck in the tatics screen aswell. Very annoying.

I found no solution so I had to restart the game. Now I check the tatics filter and then save as new separate game file every game month. If it happens again I will go back to when it was fine. Unusually it has not happened again, which is good.

I have read somewhere that it has something to do with having "hide unavailable players" ticked and then going to the training screen and back to the tatics screen.

It is very annoying but I have no great solution to the problem.

Archived