Advice please

I have come back to playing this game after not playing for a while. I started as Newcastle, with sugar daddy enabled, and want some feedback on how you think I did so far. To me, Newcastle need defenders and a tall/powerful striker, and a DMC didn't seem like it would go a miss either so I signed:

LB: Rat

RB: Rafinha

CB: Kompany

DMC: De Jong

AMC: Anderson

F: Pazzini

Now I was really happy with these signings (well the last 4 anyway - not sure about the full backs but time will tell) but I've had a pretty slow start to the season. I do notice that I have a VERY young starting XI. When you add Taylor, N'Zogbia & Martins (when Owen is injured) in to those, the average age is very low. I haven't conceded many but I haven't scored many either. Do you think age could be the problem or do you think it must just be that I bought quite a few new players and they're all taking a while to bed in? I know my tactics aren't the problem as I'm playing the Alonso 4-1-2-1-2 system that I've had great success with before and it would appear the midfielders I have should fit into that really well.

I have come back to playing this game after not playing for a while. I started as Newcastle, with sugar daddy enabled, and want some feedback on how you think I did so far. To me, Newcastle need defenders and a tall/powerful striker, and a DMC didn't seem like it would go a miss either so I signed:

LB: Rat

RB: Rafinha

CB: Kompany

DMC: De Jong

AMC: Anderson

F: Pazzini

Now I was really happy with these signings (well the last 4 anyway - not sure about the full backs but time will tell) but I've had a pretty slow start to the season. I do notice that I have a VERY young starting XI. When you add Taylor, N'Zogbia & Martins (when Owen is injured) in to those, the average age is very low. I haven't conceded many but I haven't scored many either. Do you think age could be the problem or do you think it must just be that I bought quite a few new players and they're all taking a while to bed in? I know my tactics aren't the problem as I'm playing the Alonso 4-1-2-1-2 system that I've had great success with before and it would appear the midfielders I have should fit into that really well.

Archived