Club/Player Loyalty??

I have been manager of Nottingham Forest for 4 seasons having turned down several approaches to take over as manager of Manchester United, Newcastle United and Manchester City among others, I still have players in my first team that I purchased in my first season yet in my profile I only have a 6 for Club/Player Loyalty...

What more can I do?

:confused:

That attribute is a daft one - you can have near 20 for all the others and still end up on 4 for loyalty. Basically, whilst you have perfect club loyalty, you're being hammered for player loyalty. Despite retaining some original players, you'll have bought and shipped out others which is what brings your score down.

It's annoying, but it is merely cosmetic. It doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

I wonder then how they are balancing out the 20 points available. I thought it would have been an equal 50/50 split effectively giving you up to 10 for club loyalty and up to 10 for player loyalty, but apparently not...

I also think that the two elements could be in conflict with each other. It may be necessary to turf out a player for the sake of the club - how can it possibly reconcile this? I hate that it makes my profile look so weak.

Archived