Does the KI cheat or not? A quick look at the ME

At first, because this is definitly a bug or at least a problem with the player registration in the MLS, I should have better opened this thread in the Bug-section.

Maybe its a "division by zero"-problem, but the reason why I opened it here is because there are some doubtful results (game results itself, but also the match stats) to see.

Some months ago, there was a thread in this forum concerning the question whether the increasing ability of the players cause the stats to rise or do the rising stats of a player cause an increasing of his ability. Now in this case my question is, ist there an "open world" match engine, simulating all given facts (tactics, player abilities, form, moral) into an "open world" match result, or is there an 100% optimum result given by the given facts and the ME is simulating (or "dice rolling" ) an match result with a lower outcome percentage (that would explain the "should have won by a bigger margin"-post match report) and how it is computed.

But see for yourself (especially the match between the two reserve "teams"):

http://rapidshare.de/files/45955900/matches.rar.html

by the way: this is a nice possibility to see whether your tactic and/or your player movement is right or not ;) (I hope its at least better then my written english, i would love to write a larger comment but its not a very convenient thing to do in a foreign language and i'm a little lazy in the moment, sorry)

Archived