Long term saves......

How about Getafe? They have some good players and getting into the European spots is a good challenge. I'm not sure what sort of finances they have because I'm currently in 2011/2012 season but they are secure at the moment so I doubt they are in any sort of financial trouble.

Lazio. Not much money at first, and i'm currently about to start my 3rd season, after finishing 8th in my first 2 one spot outside Europe. Also Money does become available and if you hold on to Pandev for a couple of seasons you can get around £30,00,000 for him and build a team around that. Their is a good basis at the start of the game to build on, an excellent goalkeeper in Carrizo (sp) with also De Silverstri & Kolarov outstanding full backs that are still fairly young, however you might want some cover for these positions, their are some reserve players that are worth a few million and i sold these to make room for more transfers. The wings are where you should focus strengthing as their isn't a key winger at the club at the start of the game. Molouda (sp) from Chelsea normally comes available for around £5,00,000 in January of the first season i think.

Check the Lazio team thread in the good players & team forum, Lazio has been an enjoyable 2 seasons for me so far & hopefully i can qualify for Europe this season, good luck with your long save & i hope you have a good one.

Archived