mightyowl and leeds 4 eva

. leeds, youre harchester patch I tried everyting i just can't get ito n there because of all sorts of thing to do with the silly editor as it won't let me copy and paste.

And then I saw mightyowls update thread and I presume all youve go to do is downloade with the psp plugged so leeds is there anyway you can do the changes and contain the download with everything done

thank yoi.

. leeds, youre harchester patch I tried everyting i just can't get ito n there because of all sorts of thing to do with the silly editor as it won't let me copy and paste.

And then I saw mightyowls update thread and I presume all youve go to do is downloade with the psp plugged so leeds is there anyway you can do the changes and contain the download with everything done

thank yoi.

Hi. You connect you PSP to the PC via the USB cable that came with your PSP. You then go to the main menu on the PSP and select the 'USB Connection' option under 'Settings'. Then you will have a new window pop up on the PC saying something such as E: or F: for example. Select the option there to view the folder and files. Next you enter the PSP folder, then the COMMON folder and then the FMH2008 folder. The COMMON and FMH2008 folders will have to be created. Once you have done this, create a new .txt document in the FMH2008 folder and then copy and paste the lines that I have posted into this file. When you have done that, save the .txt document as changes.txt Then exit the PSP USB Connection and then load up the game. Let me know if you have any more trouble.

• 1 month later...

Archived