coaching changes

I was eager to get the new patch for fm09 but im slightly disappointed with it. I set up a udinese team and brought in some coaches but instead of having the correct stars for the correct coaching ability im left with very low levels of coaching but excellent coaches. What has gone wrong with the new patch? And another matter that has bugged me since i first bought fm09 is the milan coaching staff are terrible when it was well known that they have one of the best coaching setups in the world. This wasnt the case in fm08 as the coaches at milan were all excellent and to that effect spot on so what has happened in 1 season?

i've read that it's not just a case of having your coaches skill points at the required level to get get 7 stars now, it is also neccessary to have motivation, discipline and determination at good levels as well. I haven't seen the stats required for it yet but I think this is a good change. So now you stars epresent the overall coaching ability of your man rather than just that technical stats.

Archived