Multiplayer network problem

WimB

hey,

I have a nice network game but now there showed up one problem.

35d54qo.png

The game is dutch, the problem is in the red market area...

The host started the game once and selected both managers to play with and check some

things, as u can see it says the 2 managers status is 'Spelen' or 'Playing' atleast they are both used by one person the host in this case, but he thought when he would log off the managers would go back to original status, so i could select and continue to play with my manager, but the status stays on 'Spelen' so i cannot continue with my manager, my question is how do you abort playing a manager so his status goes back to normal?

I hope there is a answer to this problem because i can't imagine there aint no solution for this...

thanks in advance

hey,

I have a nice network game but now there showed up one problem.

35d54qo.png

The game is dutch, the problem is in the red market area...

The host started the game once and selected both managers to play with and check some

things, as u can see it says the 2 managers status is 'Spelen' or 'Playing' atleast they are both used by one person the host in this case, but he thought when he would log off the managers would go back to original status, so i could select and continue to play with my manager, but the status stays on 'Spelen' so i cannot continue with my manager, my question is how do you abort playing a manager so his status goes back to normal?

I hope there is a answer to this problem because i can't imagine there aint no solution for this...

thanks in advance

Or we could just help now.

You need to go to 'go on holiday' and there is an option to disconnect from the network client. Do that and you'll be sorted.

• 6 months later...

Archived