Suggestion

One idea i have been thinkng about is the actual training of the formation you plan to use.

You could be asked after looking at scout reports for the oppostion the formation you would plan to use and then inform the coaching staff and they would implement it in training?

training - 4-4-2

game 1 - home - 4-4-2

training - 4-4-2

game 2 - home - 4-4-2

training - 5-4-1

game 3 - away - 5-4-1

Not sure if im making myself to clear but let me now what you think,

or help me expand on my idea please

So that your players could get more used to the formations you plan on using, rather than getting comfy with the 4-4-2 and then utterly bemused when you spring a 4-3-2-1 Wing on them for one game? Not sure how much a new, unfamiliar formation effects team performance but if it does then sounds like a reasonable idea to have them trained in it. Or would this already be covered by something like Tactics training or the Versatility and Adaptability stats?

I did wonder that if it would already be covered with something,

The theory was that it would let the team know what they would be playing next time round instead of having to adjust,

Would probably be more use to teams with players who have low adaptability and versatility

Another idea is if i dont want to play friendlies myself then my assistant should be playing my tactics and not trying to prove he has better tactical knowledge than me

Archived