anyone read pc gamer?

sorry i posted similar a while ago but thought this a better title.

i bought fm09 today and pc gamer cos there's a patch on the free cd - useful as i cant download with my connection.

i finally got the menu program to pop up but it's a blank page - no list of utilities, no patches, no nothing.

what's going on does anyone else experience this? i have the latest direct x i believe so i dont understand it.

thanks, neil

Yeah buy pc gamer. As outlaw said it must be some problem with your flash player.

You can aso try exploring your DVD through 'my computer'>''name of dvd'. just right click on it and choose open instead of autoplay.

Yiou can find the files in there, just copy the patch file to your desktop and run it. :)

Thanks i'm a bit dippy at the mo just come out of hospital. i couldnt open it before now i cann.

bizarrely enough though the contents dont include fm at all. the contents of the disc are a lot less than what the dvd sleeve says should be on there.

ah! they just wrote the cover sleeve wrongly. found it on the B side. i'm getting happier:)

yep installed it:) hope i dont have any more probs and thanks for your help and advice

Archived