Strikers

Why is it that it is so much harder to find consistency in strikers in fm 09 compared to 06. It realy makes me wish that i ahd bought games from previous years (07 and 08) just to keep up to speed with how the game was changing and how to develop my tactics ect. for each year. After struggling to creat new or use my old tactics from previous games I took on board tactics which people have mentoned in the tactic forum. However i still struggle to find consistency in my strikers and find goals hard to come by despite having defoe and robinho upfront.

After scoring only 1 goal in around 12 comepetative matches and average rating of around 6.2 im considering whether to sell defoe whereas robinho rarely scores however gets good ratings in most games.

I was just wondering if any1 else has faced this problem, especialy with defoe and how i might be able to overcome the problem or any good consistent premiership quality strikers who should offer 20+ goals a season.

I have been considering yakubu. roque santa cruz and cordozo for strength to play alongside defoe or robinho.

Archived