Adding club/comp logos

I cant get the logos on the game they just show this whiteout badge that is very distorted

These are my steps.

1. got logo from fm2006 pc game - football league badge

2. opened up picture editor and saved it as BMP

3. opened it again resized it to 30px high and 30px wide (also tried 60px wide) saved it as BMP

4. reopened it with it already resized and it being BMP i then cut the background out and saved it as PNG.

5. Loaded it and it was all distorted and it show in white

I cant get the logos on the game they just show this whiteout badge that is very distorted

These are my steps.

1. got logo from fm2006 pc game - football league badge

2. opened up picture editor and saved it as BMP

3. opened it again resized it to 30px high and 30px wide (also tried 60px wide) saved it as BMP

4. reopened it with it already resized and it being BMP i then cut the background out and saved it as PNG.

5. Loaded it and it was all distorted and it show in white

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

<STRIKE>It has to be in PNG format</STRIKE>

It only works for FMH 07 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just noticed you said you saved it in PNG icon_rolleyes.gif

I have got FMH07 i've also got the 2006 FM pc game i want to put logos on fmh 2007 but as ive told you i can't and I did put it in PNG format.

Can some post a very understandable guide step by step with the start to the end of what i should exactly do if i want the football league badge from my pc fm 2006 game or any badge (NOTE:the pc badges from 2006fm are already in PNG format but are to big, they have transparent backgrounds.)

Archived