Why the Press Conferences don't work.

I'm not worried by this, because everytime a new feature is introduced it takes a version or two to get fined tuned.

However - the simple reason press conferences don't work is because you get a cute little reminder of your previous answer!!!!!

MADNESS!

So all you have to do is be consistent - oh look I said that last time, I'll follow suit and keep morale up.

Now I know you can say the players like to hear something different, but what it should be is you get asked a question and you say "I think x, y, z"

Then a month later you get asked a very similiar question and you say, "Well I think a, b ,c"

And the media say, yeah but last time you said this so you must be cracking up/talking ****/losing the plot or don't know what you're doing. And players would get confused by the mixed messages.

But no, you get a nice reminder so you can keep it all in check.

I find it unrealistic.

cheers

Im still asking myself why it would be that difficult to put in at least 500 different questions in stead of the max 50 we have now. i keep answering the same questions over and over and over and over en you cant seem to make a real impact with the conference. And why didnt SI combine the manager interaction with the press conferences? I mean it would be great to talk down an opponent wouldnt it? And I mean it would be realistic seeing the Fergie - Benitez fight some time ago

So why SI? Why did you only put so few questions in? I aint that hard i assume to put more of them in....

Archived