Ripley99 - Getting Wallwork to sign for a Conference team

Following the advice in another thread, I think it was Arsenal + conf teams, it was recommended to sign Ronnie Wallwork for the centre of a 3-5-2 (Jambo Dave tactic) midfield. I've finally got the Sugar Daddy option available to me now, but I can't seem to get Wallwork to sign.

WBA want to keep him, he is on £9k or so wages, WBA finally accept a bid of £4m, but I can never get him to sign a contract with me.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need a certain update to my 2007 data, or am I just offering the wrong contract? I have tried various conf. teams and he still won't sign for any of them. With Sugar Daddy the most that the wages will allow is £3k.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Following the advice in another thread, I think it was Arsenal + conf teams, it was recommended to sign Ronnie Wallwork for the centre of a 3-5-2 (Jambo Dave tactic) midfield. I've finally got the Sugar Daddy option available to me now, but I can't seem to get Wallwork to sign.

WBA want to keep him, he is on £9k or so wages, WBA finally accept a bid of £4m, but I can never get him to sign a contract with me.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need a certain update to my 2007 data, or am I just offering the wrong contract? I have tried various conf. teams and he still won't sign for any of them. With Sugar Daddy the most that the wages will allow is £3k.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

To boost your wages do to your name and then down to preferences, disable sugar daddy then click confirm the enable it and confirm again.

You will then get the meassage the about investment as usual accept it and your transfer budget AND wage budget increases. Do this every time until you can offer him the contract he wants.

I know this is cheating but that is the only way you can do it unless you edit him into a conference team straight away e.g my FC United challenge.

When you use the disable/enable cheat you can infact sign nearly anybody for your team!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

To boost your wages do to your name and then down to preferences, disable sugar daddy then click confirm the enable it and confirm again.

You will then get the meassage the about investment as usual accept it and your transfer budget AND wage budget increases. Do this every time until you can offer him the contract he wants.

I know this is cheating but that is the only way you can do it unless you edit him into a conference team straight away e.g my FC United challenge.

When you use the disable/enable cheat you can infact sign nearly anybody for your team! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks very much, you are a gentleman and a scholar! As a newbie, I certainly appreciate all the effort and advice that you put in.

I am a new convert to FMH, I always played Champ Man on the PC when I was younger, mainly 93/94 version, amazing game. I naturally like others I'd imagine fell into the trap of buying CM for the PSP. Only after a few stray words on the CM forums did I realise that they had sold the name and that FMH was from the original.

Apols for getting the name wrong in the title btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived