need help with editing

mk2008

Hey guys,

I am still a lil bit confused over the editing part...

Its to do with CA and weighting - Powlay - what exactly does that mean?

And Dermef,like you said, Better CA, better stats..

If i were to increase eg, Clichy current ability from 145-155..does that mean that i have "10 points" which i can distribute to allocate the his stats..4 for tackling, 4 for marking, 2 for heading...does it work that way?

my question is how many amount of stats can i improve and reflect accurately in the game, if let say i were 2 improve someone's CA by 10?

If let say I dun increase e CA, theres a post here, that says i would hav to even out that stats in order to improve one attribute, eg, pyshical attribute, if i were to increase stamina by 1, den i should decrease pace by 1, in order to even it out...is that correct?

pls2..explain to me...thanks a lot guys

Hey guys,

I am still a lil bit confused over the editing part...

Its to do with CA and weighting - Powlay - what exactly does that mean?

And Dermef,like you said, Better CA, better stats..

If i were to increase eg, Clichy current ability from 145-155..does that mean that i have "10 points" which i can distribute to allocate the his stats..4 for tackling, 4 for marking, 2 for heading...does it work that way?

my question is how many amount of stats can i improve and reflect accurately in the game, if let say i were 2 improve someone's CA by 10?

If let say I dun increase e CA, theres a post here, that says i would hav to even out that stats in order to improve one attribute, eg, pyshical attribute, if i were to increase stamina by 1, den i should decrease pace by 1, in order to even it out...is that correct?

pls2..explain to me...thanks a lot guys

Archived