What did your tactic solid? What made your team score?

I know its all about getting the best out of your players but, i still wonder what works for you? Ive read tactical frameworks and for sure every other tactic thread on the forum but i never get feeling; "this is it".

Can be that i am playing with middlesbrough and not a arsenal, man utd or real madrid as so many seems to gain success with.

What tactic/formation have you all gained most success with? im really struggling with this. Cant find a tactic im satisfied with.

Tempo?

Width?

creativity?

mentality?

playmaker, targetman? and how and who?

formation? Creativity on wingers and so on?

tight marking? man or zonal and where?

Your best goalscorer? instructions? What did your tactic solid in defense and so on.

Hannes.

I've done exactly the same mate, i've read all the frameworks, adjusted and tweaked areas that I felt needed tweaking .. But I still feel as if i can get more from my team!

I'm Notts Forest and Robert Earnshaw is my topscorer after 16 games with only 8 goals :o - not good enough to say i want to push for promotion!

Brought in some good midfielders and some young prospects to work on and i still dont get the full push i want from the team :(.

hehe. i dont think i can tweak anymore. Just want to know what formations people have used when they for example get a top 4 place with a mid team like middlesbrough. Or what formation or individual settings you all have for keeping the defense solid.

Not just for my own success but also to understand the game, its always fun to see what everyone plays with.

Archived