Managing a Football Club As A Chairman

game_winning_player

Hi folks,

I had this idea in my mind recently which will allow us to manage a club as a chairman later in the game. 

We all know that Football Manager can offer something way more than this and It can shine with some other features rather than designing tactics. Having said that, I have always wondered if somehow the salaries we get from clubs throughout our careers can be spent in the game as well for our personal interests in the game such as buying a football club and be a chairman.

So basically, we get salaries from clubs which we work as a manager and we accumulate some money throughout our career. The game is already featuring way to see club's worth and other financials however this can be further improved and be more in depth in terms of finance management such as different income streams or finding the good sponsors etc.. and of course choosing the right manager for your football team as well as deciding on transfer budget and so on. With this feature, I believe the game itself will emerge into something different and give some long term goals as the our journey in the game will not end with success as a manager but also as a chairman. This will also give us a kind of idea how it would feel to manage all club related stuff and see other side of the table.

I am happy to share other details if the idea is seen as worth by the developers and community.

Regards

I can just support this idea. EA Manager made it work back when it was a thing.
I really enjoy improving as a journeyman in the FM games but whenever I negotiate the salary of my own contract it feels so useless. What does money do if you cannot buy anything with it?