Help in creating a custom International Cup

Figureslice

Hi. I've recently started dabbing into the world of editing FM, and I must say that it's quite complete, but I'm yet to fully understand it completely. I've been wanting to do  a very specific Cup that's been on my mind since I was a kid, which was kind of a memorial Cup. My intention was to create a yearly Cup with 16 national teams, 6 teams coming from UEFA, 3 teams from CONMEBOL, 2 from CAF, 2 from CONCACAF, 1 from AFC and 1 from OFC. I wanted to add a specific country from CONMEBOL to always be in the tournament, so that would make 4 from CONMEBOL.

If possible, I wanted to make the selection of the qualified teams to be random, almost like an invitational, but I don't think I can do that with the current options.

The group stage would be two groups of 8 teams, each team playing once against each other, and four teams qualifying to the next round, which is the knockout round. After this, I'm not really sure how to proceed. I know that it's a crazy and rather weird tournament, but I wanted to push the editor to see just how flexible it is, but I don't think it's flexible enough for this. I already have the issue when I select the specific country from CONMEBOL that I always want in the Cup; the editor tells me that I have 15 out of 16 teams selected. Is there a way to make it feasible?