[FM19] Flower of Scotland

UnknownSkye

Hello all,

After reading through some careers I decided to do my own Scotland one to see if I can take us to glory! The aim will be to get to number 1 on the world rankings. This is my first save I will show other people and feedback is always loved.

xsaltire_heart_2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.uMtw1tpj5W.jpg1200px-Scotland_national_football_team_logo_2014.svg.png6503522.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

Lets jump right in and look at the current squad!

Scotland-Players-Players.png

The staff situation is also very bad but as we aren't that good we can't do much about that.

Scotland-Overview-All.png

I will update before and after each run of games. The update before will be the squad and any changed that were missed outwith international breaks. Sometimes I will show interesting things like players rejecting the team or switching national interests. I'm currently on 50K per week so i should be able to do something.

The current key players are as follows:

Andrew-Robertson-Overview-Profile.png                                    Callum-Mc-Gregor-Overview-Profile.png 

Kieran-Tierney-Overview-Profile.png                                    Ryan-Fraser-Overview-Profile.png

All these players will be very important to the future of Scotland. The only problem is Robertson and Tierney both play in the same position so what am I going to do? Play Tierney as a center back? Who knows. I will be looking to cut out some of the older players and replace them with some good players of the future. That means that McGregor, Marshall, Gordon, Berra, Fletcher, Snodgrass and Ritchie will all be dropped if replacements can be found. I play on keeping Mulgrew as a captain and a reliable all round player as his stats are far too good to drop. He can play CB, LB, CDM and CM.

Thanks for reading this and as I said before feedback will be much loved.

The first set of games roll round and 4 first team players are injured. These players are forced out of the team: Andrew Robertson for 15 days, Kieran Tierney for 4 weeks, Ryan Fraser for 7 months and John McGinn for 3 weeks. Ryan Fraser will be a big loss and so too will be the two main left backs for the team.

1st-set-of-games.png

This is the team for the first two games. The replacements for the injured players are: Barry Douglas, Greg Taylor, Scott Allan and Liam Henderson.

Teams-for-first-games.png

The team sheet will look like this:

Scotland-Overview.png

The formation played is a 4-2-3-1. I tend to prefer this formation when managing teams and as there's no friendlies to try it out on we'll have to see during the game if it works. The first game is against Albania and the team are hoping to get an easy win. Next update after the two games.

Archived