Can't find enough teams for play-off

Patchanka666

Hi,

I was busy with creating a file with lower leagues from Belgium, but currently i'm stuck in my promotion/relegation play-off between level 4 and 5.

Level 4 is called the Belgian Second Amateur division and has 3 subdivisions of 16 teams (A, B and C). In each of these division 2 teams relegate and 1 team plays the relegation play-off. Level 5 is the third amateur division which holds 4 subdivisions of 16 teams (Flemish A and B, Wallonia A and B). In each subdivision 1 team gets promoted and 4 teams are selected for promotion playoffs.

For divisions A and B it is fairly simple and i'm not getting an error message for that. The 1 team from level 4 division and the 4 teams from level 5 division play in a competition of 5 teams from which the top 2 will play on level 4 next season.

For promotion to division C , I first want to pair the 4 teams from level 5 division Wallonia A en the 4 teams for Wallonia B into a knock-out round. This way 4 teams remain and they will play together with the relegation play-off team in a league of 5 for 2 spots in division C. 

I hope this is clear so far ;-)

I created the above setup, but when verifying the leagues i constantly receive an error message that sounds: "New stage 4 for Belgian Second Amateur Division C can't find enough teams to be created. 1 team found, 5 needed."

You can find my file attached. Could someone please fix this for me and tell me what i've looked over the head? 

Thank you.

Belgium 3e.fmf

@Patchanka666 Problem solved. Your mistake was this:

qmxyoeji.jpg

When relegating the 4 from Wallonia A and B under "fate actions" you forgot to enter the name of the round from which the teams qualify. ("Qualifikationsrunde" is German and means qualification round in English). Of course, you must use the same name as under rounds. Then it works.

Archived