MLS EXPANSION problems

Joel Micallef

Hey guys, I'm back as I'm just learning the editor and need help from the masters again...

I've worked the magic taught to me to open all the leagues in CONCACAF to help make the North Am experience better.  All the leagues seem to be running just fine but I can't get the MLS to run properly in 2017 once expansion happens.  I've not only added the pre loaded teams of (Minn United and Atlanta United)  But also brought back (Chivas USA) and added FC Edmonton, Ottawa Fury and Tampa Bay Rowdies.  I've given them all B teams that compete in a new NASL super division as well as given them all feeder teams that compete in the Academies league.  All the leagues added work flawlessly from level 2 NASL to level 5 NAL...  They all verify except for Level 1 MLS...  The league now has 26 teams (13 EC and 13 WC) and I am trying to run a 38 game schedule broken down below

group 0 vs group 0.  0 teams 2 games

group 1 vs group 1.  0 teams 2 games

group 0 vs group 1.  13 teams 1 game

group 0 vs group 0.  1 teams 1 game

group 1 vs group 1.  1 teams 1 game

which should total 38 games

I continue to get a (Error in Nations rules box) which states "A team in group 0 has a different number of games 37 to the other teams in the group"

I've check all my other boxes and they all work out and if I delete two teams from the on coming expansion down to 24 it works fine if I go with a 38 game schedule!

Any help would be great  (PS:  Running on FM17)

Many thanks in advance

Archived