AI Ignoring Squad Registration Rules

P2W_Warrior

I edited the nationality rules for English Premier League squad registration - increased from requriring 8 players to 15. Tested fine and it is recognised in game. When I control a Premier League side I have to follow these rules. However, AI teams flat out ignore the rules, even though it shows them breaking it. I thought it might correct after a season but it doesn't, and the AI keeps buying foreign talent and registring them regardless.

I have attached a screenshot showing the issue. Anyway to hard-force the AI to follow the registration rules? Ideally it would mean numerous people frozen out at the start for reserve English players.

FM Edit.png

• 2 months later...
On 02/12/2018 at 05:09, P2W_Warrior said:

I edited the nationality rules for English Premier League squad registration - increased from requriring 8 players to 15. Tested fine and it is recognised in game. When I control a Premier League side I have to follow these rules. However, AI teams flat out ignore the rules, even though it shows them breaking it. I thought it might correct after a season but it doesn't, and the AI keeps buying foreign talent and registring them regardless.

I have attached a screenshot showing the issue. Anyway to hard-force the AI to follow the registration rules? Ideally it would mean numerous people frozen out at the start for reserve English players.

FM Edit.png

Please, explain where you edit rules for squad registration? How increase requiring players to maximum squad size or players U21?

Archived