[FM19] An unemployed journey to Stardom

Brick Tamland

An Unemployed Journey To Stardom

Since the release of the beta I have been pondering whether or not to do a career update thread but after some consideration I have decided to do a career update for the first time and I have decided to start unemployed with Sunday league footballer experience and just a National A Licence coaching badges and work my way (hopefully) to the very top, I have loaded quite a lot of leagues and it will be interesting to see where my first job takes me as there are plenty of obscure jobs out there and it just depends who will take a punt on an unproven manager so here goes nothing...

1124801515_ChrisJohnson_MyProfileProfile.thumb.png.80ada6100625ece636d3035d0e948741.png

As you can see this is my profile page and that I have started as a Sunday League Footballer and just National A Licence coaching badges.

1337307561_Game__ChrisJohnson-Unemployed__GameStatus.thumb.png.215f7abd4cb795f0e800a8958a4c58f0.png

I have loaded plenty of leagues as you can see so there could be some really interesting teams that could well pop up throughout the journey to the very top, I'm really excited for this journey to unfold.

Tactics

I just want to go over tactics quickly, I'm very much a person who likes to focus on playing really nice attracting football with high pressing, albeit like hybrid of Jurgen's Gegenpressing & Guardiola's tiki-taka, I tend to use three different formations, as a rule, I use mainly a 4-2-3-1 wide, 4-3-2-1 and a 5-3-1-1, however, it just all depends on what I can use within the structure of the spine of the team and go from there however once employed I will show you how my tactics will look like.

Archived