Need Help from the masters!

Joel Micallef

Hey guys I'm a newbie to the whole database changes for FM17.  I've been playing the game as the stock version for over a year now and finally decided to try my hand at the database editor and open up 23 leagues in north american while taking the stock Mexican leagues and changing the USA system.  Everything seems to work fine as the individual leagues but my problems start with the concacaf champions league teams and the canadian qualifier for the competition...  I would like to erase both and start a new and A) just have the canadian teams qualify out of my new american system and to have a concacaf champions league qualify from all the leagues I opened up, changed and the mexico we know and love...  I'd like to start the concacaf CL at 64 teams with winners going to champions league 32 and losers from the begining 64 to go into a sub Concacaf League at 32 teams as well...  Sorta like european system but everyone starts in a qualifying round and winners go to the big show and losers to the lesser tournament!

Sorry guys newbie here at the database stuff, any help would be greatly welcomed...

Thanks in advance,

Cowboy

Archived