I have just wondered have you ever thought of an online mode on the game, where you can create a league with friends, or play matches against other phone users.

I also have thought of why don’t use update players on their performance in reality into the game. As I also play Fifa, they have players on their form so if they are in good form then they update the game so that the player is doing well in the game and if they are in bad form they are in bad form in the game. I just think it would be a good way for people to get a more realistic way of managing a team. 

When playing the game if you could watch the players going around the game instead of the writing flashing up it would also be better as you can see where the team is playing weak or struggling it would also highlight in what player is doing bad, for example if my striker isn’t scoring and he has had 10 shots and not one on target then I would want to replace him. Although at the minute their is no way to see how many chances he has missed, it would also be beneficial to the users as they can see what player is doing well and what player should be replaced and weak spots on where they need to improve.

Archived