The European Dream - FM18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The season has improved significantly from the last update, this league is usually quite tight with the exception of the top 4 so a few decent results can see you fly up the league. In the 9 games featured we managed 4 wins and 1 draw so a total of 10 points which has shot us up to 9th and given us a chance to achieve a highest ever league position for the club. Hopefully we can keep the steady progress until the end of this season!

So we sit in 9th and we appear to be a team that can safely achieve mid table when we can’t grasp any sort of consistent form. In the six league games in this update we only managed to get 8 points which is a very poor return but with a win in the cup hopefully in todays game we can progress into the next round for a silver lining.

8 Games on and with a total of 13 points we are well on course to achieve a highest league finish for the club. The defeats we have suffered in this run of games have been fairly narrow and we are finally managing to tighten up the defence. Torpedo Zhodino are next and they are definitely a team to be worried out, watch below to see if we can pull of a hell of an upset!

It is the start of a new season and I am feeling very positive, I have only played one game going into thinks home mate against Energetik-BGU and a 3-1 has me feeling this could be our year. I have spent 150k with 28.5k going out but I’ve found I need to spend this money and the free transfers from previous seasons have made me that 28.5k so I am more than comfortable spending money to improve the squad. The biggest signing was a goalkeeper named Nikolay Krastev who I believe have the potential to become the standout keeper in this league. Please watch he video below for more details!

Archived