FM 17 The Journey ( last FM 17 Save )

Alternative View

Hi Everyone,

Been playing FM for a very long time over 10 years when i think about it and that makes me feel old!

Had some amazing saves and moments over the years and wishing i had shared them with others so I have decided to start my own Youtube channel to share my FM Stories and wanted to get a couple of saves done on 17 and get some feedback before going all out in FM18.

As for the save i have started Unemployed with no coaching badges and my aim is to go all the way through the leagues and win the premier league then the champions league with a English Team. After that will look to move to the other top European leagues and hope to win their domestic league titles and champions league with a team from each country then become the best manager in the world in the hall of fame on the game. How far and much i get to do past the premier league and winning the Champions league with an English team is time permitting with FM18 Coming soon.

I'm trying to not stop too often in the early seasons in the lower league to get to the important parts of the save but have left in enough to share the story and my ridiculous brand of attacking Football. Hope you enjoy and all feedback welcome.

ATC

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9AoCuj6__-O_QvQnEDEQpw

The Journey Part 1 - 

Part *11 Here in Season 2 if you want to skip to the second Season.

First Game Recorded of the second season, Finished the game with 8 men & 3 Red cards.  Here's the Video if you want to watch my reaction to the game unfolding! 

Still looking for feedback if anyone wants to give a quick view while they're playing their save etc

Archived