Disqualifying a team from entering a competition cause they are already in it

Neble

So i'm creating a 3 stage international club cup. I want to be able to have the top 3 club teams from each nation enter in a continental cup were they compete against other teams from their continent and the top 4 teams from each of all 6 of the continental cups qualify for the next level higher cup. In the next higher level cup(2nd highest) their are 48 teams and the bottom 24 are completely kicked out of the competition with the top 8 moving to the highest level cup and the other 16 compete in this cup again next year. The highest level cup has 32 teams and the bottom 8 are moved down to the mid level cup while the other 24 get to play in this highest level cup again. I want the 3 highest teams from each top national league that are not already/still in the competition to join the qualifier or bottom level cup that moves them through the stages. I don't know how to make it so that those teams that are in any stage of the competition can not be placed into the competition again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Archived