how many players can i scout??

qDizzy

hey guys... im new to the game...FM 2017 first FM ive played... still trying learn how to play it..  

i have a question about scouting.... in realstic terms...  i assume, if i was to ask a scout how much information he can get me of a player or players in a specific amount of time... he should be able to give me an estimate...  something like....

1 week for 1-50 players = 30%-40%

1 month for 1-50 players = 40%-50%

3 months for 1-50 players = 60%-70%

etc........

ive been doing some trial runs and noticd that i can assign my best scout to 70 players and he will give me a 30% report the following day... now if i assign an extra 10 to him or another scout the report will be like only 3% the next day.... 

so yea..... im just tryna figure how many players i can scout from my known list.... how much info can i expect to get... i just dont wanna set these scouts on a 3 month assignment scouuting players im intrseted in with no clue what to expect....and like how many can i scout for 3 months before i notice a difffence like mentioned above.... instead of 30% when i scouted like 70 players i got only like 3% when i scouted 80.... (its a bit unrealsitc there.... would like to see a value change every 20 players or so.. but hey the game aint perfect so.. dats cool... still just wanna know more info)

please if any1 can help it would be greatly appreciated.... i did some looking around here, didnt really see anything at first glance so decided to make this post.... if there is a post already on this topic would be cool if some1 could post the link to it...

thanks for any1's help...

cheers

Archived