EHM National Team Manager

Hey guys,

So since the World Cup of Hockey has been going on, I wanted to see if I could do a manager career. I checked into it last night, and sure enough you absolutely can. Figured why not, and jumped at the chance to see if I could take a bad team (Belgium) and make them slightly better. The only problem is, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Let me rephrase that, I cannot find anyone else outside of a Reddit post doing the same thing. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to do this? I started in September, hired some good coaches cause financials aren't an issue for international teams, and won all 5 games in my group for the 3rd level IIHF World Championship. I'm guessing the way to get the most out of this is get to a point where you play more than one tournament a year, and hope the players develop on their own. Would joining a club office and producing talent be the best way to ensure that the youth improve?

The NHL Draft had my 3rd goalie Wouter Peeters drafted, and apparently there's a duel national Sean Day who was born in Belgium. WOuld it be possible to call Day up for international games or is he declared?

Just thought I'd ask!

Archived