Jose Mourinho 4-2-3-1 Attacking Tactics

Hello there guys ! First of all i'm gonna say sorry for my english , it's not my native language , but i will try my best :)

I recently stopped playing FM15 and moved to FM16 . I always played with 4-2-3-1 , so i decided to use this tactic again in FM16 .

Here is my 4-2-3-1 , similar to the one Jose Mourinho(my favorite coach) uses , but this tactic is much more offensive . I never tried this tactic with smaller teams , but i believe this tactic is only suitable for top clubs with very good players(especially wingers) , and that's because playing such offensive football with smaller clubs agains better teams will probably result in conceding and not scoring a lot of goals :) But you can always try it with any club you want and post the results here :)

Tactics_Overview.png

Tactics_Overview_2.png

Tactics_Overview_3.png

Tactics_Overview_4.png

As you can see , i got very strong wingers(inside forwards) , and a very good and technical striker . The advanced playmaker needs strong vision and passing . If these 4 guys get along well , they will soon rape any defense in the world . The inside forwards need strong finishing and dribbling , while the advanced forward needs strong finishing and first touch . Shooting is also important for both. These are the most important attributes .

My central midfielder is also attack minded , because i instructed him to get always further forward when attacking .

The ball winning midfielder is the 2nd most important thing in this tactic . You need a very good DM , because he will help your defense a lot by stealing balls , interrupting counter attacks and regaining you the possession. Since your central midfielder is more attack minded , the DM will do a lot of work rate . Most imporant attributes for him are tackling , marking , bravery and work rate .

Both fullbacks will also get further forward when attacking , so be careful , you need very good central defenders .

The sweeper keeper will also try to distribute the ball quickly or even organise counter attacks for your team :)

Squad_Players_Players.png

This is my squad , i did not sign anyone this summer because i didn't have money , but i will buy a new winger (Griezmann or Reus) and a backup forward and sell Jese .

Competitions_Competitions.png

Schedule_Senior_Matches.png

Here are my results . As you can see so far , i never lost a game this season . At home i'm trashing any team , i got like 23-5 shoots vs Barcelona , but they got lucky to concede just 2 :)

Playing away is more difficult , i usually switch mentality to control when playing against stronger teams .

That's all for the moment , feel free to ask questions or give some suggestions . Cya folks .

download link -- > http://www.filedropper.com/raduattack5e295d7f-54f7-4f54-8f7c-875d49fbac9c

• 2 months later...

Archived