How to change fixture game days?

bacorales

I´m editing the Argentinina League and as default there are several weeks that there are 1 or 2 games on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, and I want to change that. In real life games are played from Friday to Monday, maybe 2 on Friday, 5 on Sunday, 6 on Saturdays and 2 on Monday.... In game, teams plays those days correctly but maybe 1 or 2 times in a months some teams plays on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

This is a problem because, sometimes, some of this teams that played on Wednesday, plays again on Friday or Saturday, 2 or 3 days after the last match and this is irreal and awfull to play. And if a team is playing a continental cup this is really anoying.

I tried modifing the League Schedule on the stage sub menu... Adding dates, changing TV Dates... and nothing happened.

And I don't see how could I set a range of days (from friday to mondays) and the time those teams are playing. Is there any way to change this? I would like to set each schedule manually if it possible... or put that there are none games from Tuesdays to Thursdays...

Archived