FM2015: Spec vs. Leagues/Players

Feel free to post all kinds of spec/league/player counts into this thread, or any discussion relating to them. Kinda surprised there isn't already a thread on this, and if there is, my apologies - I searched for "how many leagues players" and "leagues players spec" but got no results of recent relevance. What spec are you running, and how many leagues/players, and how would you rate the speed of the game? How long does it take to save, or for a in-game day to pass through?

And now on to the part relating to me... I'm thinking of starting a new game with an excessive number of players in it, 100,000-150,000. I actually checked out "all players based in nation" for Europe and South America but it loaded up something like 250,000 so I think I'll give that a miss. ;)

After upgrading recently, my PC is as follows...

i7 4GHz 4x Core

16GB RAM

AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB

256GB SSD

So... how much can I abuse this spec before the game runs terribly slow? What are the main differences between View Only & Playable these days (ie, has anything changed since FM2012, the one I've played for the past three years).

Another question, and one less obvious: How do I get more scouts in other countries? I ran through a year with Nottingham Forest but when I tried to look for Romanian or Czech scouts, I found they had none in even the biggest of their clubs. Weird. Do scouts only load in playable nations?

Archived