Any good for fm 15?

Hey!

Well, it really comes down to your budget, and what you deem "acceptable" levels of play.

Personally, for that laptop for me would be too slow. The processor is already dated, you really wanna be looking at an i3 or an i5 processor. Granted an i5 would cost a bit more, but you can easily get a i3 for that price range.

Plus, dont just look at the RAM, as this is the cheapest upgrade to any laptop.

Hey!

Well, it really comes down to your budget, and what you deem "acceptable" levels of play.

Personally, for that laptop for me would be too slow. The processor is already dated, you really wanna be looking at an i3 or an i5 processor. Granted an i5 would cost a bit more, but you can easily get a i3 for that price range.

Plus, dont just look at the RAM, as this is the cheapest upgrade to any laptop.

Maybe even something like this.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/laptops/acer-v5-573-15-6-laptop-21836929-pdt.html

I keep telling people on this forum about acer laptops burning up whilst playing FM. Don't buy an acer laptop for football manager the laptop will go really hot and shut down or worse in the case I had a few years ago. There was someone on this forum last week having problems with an acer laptop.

Archived