Simulating Barcelona FC [Team Guide]-Guardiola's 4-3-3 Privew&Download Not Done.

This Is My Friend Work, We Need More Stuff To Get What we can to complete fc barcelona tactic the best we can on football manager with their beautiful style of foootball , we love to hear you share ur stuff guys.

cheers.

Tactics

Barcelona's principal formation, used in 1992, 2006, 2009 & 2011 European Cup/Champions League wins. I have written a more detailed description here, so I won't discuss it too much.

Roles

GK: Sweeper Keeper: Defend

DL: Wing Back: Auto

DCl: Central Defender: Stopper

DCr: Ball Playing Defender: Defend

DR: Wing Back: Attack

DM: Defensive Midfielder: Defend

MCr: Advanced Playmaker: Support

AMCl: Advanced Playmaker: Support

AML: Winger: Attack

AMR: Inside Forward: Attack

ST: Trequartista: Attack

>> 4-2-4/4-2-3-1

Guardiola's backup option, although it has been used before as a primary starting formation by Bobby Robson & Serra Ferrer. While it plays out like a 4-2-4, the starting line-up resembles a 4-2-3-1 shape more closely. The defence and wingers play the same, but the second advanced playmaker becomes a playmaker forward (trequartista: attack). When used recently, Guardiola has moved Iniesta out to the left wing to allow for the more attacking threat from Messi. As with all of Barcelona's gameplay, the instructions should remain the same as the 4-3-3.

Roles

DM: Deep Lying Playmaker: Defend

AMCl: Trequartista: Attack

AML: Advanced Playmaker: Support

>> 3-4-3/3-3-4/5-2-3

mmwqjjnk40lz.png

Although not in common use now, variants of a three man defence were used by both Cruyff and Rijkaard at times, and can make an interesting addition to the repertoire. Cruijff allowed a more defensive set of central midfielders to provide his defensive width in his dream team while the wing backs performed the same role for his counterparts 2004-05 team.

Roles

DC: Ball Playing Defender: Defend

WBL: Wing Back: Auto

WBR: Wing Back: Attack

MCl: Advanced Playmaker: Attack

AML: Inside Forward: Support

Introduction

In 2008, Josep Guardiola took over as Barcelona manager in one of the less publicised moves of the decade. At the end of the season, the former captain had won the treble in his first ever season at the club, winning the only ever sextuple by the end of the 2009 calender year.

He not only achieved all this, but he achieved it playing some of the most beautiful football seen since Zidane & Figo played behind Ronaldo for Real Madrid. A lot of people like to pretend they can replicate his tactics, but I've seen so many people try who have probably only watched a couple of Messi highlights themselves.

Many people fail by trying to overcomplicate the Spaniard's tactics. In reality, if you think about the fact that SI has worked hard on giving each player in the squad eight or nine preferred moves and almost 100% accurate stats for the best team in the world, they have done a lot of the work for you.

This tactic merely tries (and succeeds) to achieve the folllowing key themes, which Barcelona are famous for throughout the world. •Quantity of Possession is Key: My tactics are designed to allow Barcelona to keep the ball as much as possible. While we have the ball in the opposition half, they can't score.

•Attacking is a Team Exercise: Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pique... They might not be part of the famous front three but they all have an incredible eye for a pass and find themselves in front of goal more often than the average player in their position.

•Style is the Key: Without stylish football, what would Barcelona be if not beautiful? Obviously I'll take crude goals if they come my way, but I want to be passing the ball into the back of the net rather than thundering Lampard-esque piledrivers with six deflections.

N.B. If you want to use this tactic with other teams you will need a sweeper-keeper, central defenders comfortable on the ball, attacking wing backs, exceptional passers of the ball in midfield, and versatile attacking players up front. Although very few can replace Lionel Messi...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Basic Tactics

DM: Defensive Midfielder: Defend

AMCl: Advanced Playmaker: Support

AML: Winger: Attack

Philosophy: Very Fluid

Passing Style: Shorter

Creative Freedom: More Expressive

Closing Down: Press More

Tackling: Default

Marking: Zonal Marking

Crossing: Default

Roaming: More Roaming

I started with a basic 4-3-3 shape, and as you would expect and I only made slight alterations, which I have discussed below. The team instructions are fairly self explanatory. Barcelona need a very fluid shape, to allow for all players to contribute to the attacking movements further up the pitch. Shorter passing is vital, as they have no big man up front to hold up play and they close down hard when they don't have the ball, because they have the ball most the time. Guardiola uses Zonal marking in most the matches I watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Defence

Valdes is a Sweeper Keeper, he gets involved in the passing around the defence and looks to pick up long balls.Pique is a ball-playing defender, and beside him Puyol looks fairly limited on the ball beside him, although in truth he would be a central defender at any other team, so that is how he is set. The first line of defence in the middle is Busquets/Mascherano, who drops back to form the front of a three man defence when Abidal & Alves push forward on the wings. Alves pushes forward more than Abidal, because he provides attacking width on the right when mess comes inside. See below for Barcelona's standard defensive outlook during the attacking phase.

ennj1ntj2ug0.png

Xavi&Iniesta

eigiywnz1x0m.png

It is impossible to achieve the 80 passes per game that Xavi (left) enjoys in real life on FM, this is just an annoying fact, but you can still make the Barcelona playmakers count in the middle. They are both advanced playmakers in FM terms, and I play them in support roles to stop them pushing to high up. Iniesta (right) plays in the AMCl role to act as a link between Xavi and the strike force playing on the counter, although when defending he will end up alongside his midfield partner. Iniesta can also end up further forward as he is part of my fluid attacking set-up. Their ability to hold up play is absolutely crucial to probing the ball around the opposition half, although they can get involved in their own goalscoring on occasion.

N.B. In order to compensate for the fact you cannot designate two playmakers, I set Xavi to playmaker and Iniesta to target man (pass to feet). As Iniesta has preferred move "likes to look for pass rather than score" he ends up playing as an extra playmaker in this way, so you may want to reconsider this if you are trying to use different players.

>> Messi, Pedro & Villa

In my game Bojan has take Pedro's place after a six-goal haul against Mallorca, but the principal is still the same. I retrained Villa to play on the left wing and at the beginning of every game I randomly assign the three of them to swap. Usually I swap the left winger with Iniesta and the striker with the right inside forward, although I change this to keep the opponent guessing. All three of these players are exceptional, and make up the ideal versatile attacking players for modern football, but you can't play like Barcelona until you have some Messi magic.

[video=youtube;iZDXEDoj_Ls]

---

No One say nothing , you can delete this thread/

i delete tactic

• 2 weeks later...

Archived