Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PyrionFlax

Carwash Review: Pimping my FM Blog

16 posts in this topic

Hi all. Long time player first time blogger. I've been doing these for my mates for years but finally decided to start doing a proper blog of my FM exploits.

This is the first post

http://carwashreview.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/fm2012-a-new-dawn/

But if you're just joining me you've got NINE entries to catch up on!

I play as AFC Bournemouth and grind my way up the leagues. I've done this away from the SI site for a couple of reasons, but mainly just because I want to share it with a wide group of people and - INCREDIBLY! - none of my mates are forum members. I know! Amazing!

Anyway just a quick warning - if you're the kind of person offended by the foulest of foul language, find another blog more to your tastes. I swear a lot, sorry folks!

Good to know! I've been writing these for years for my mates and just giving them an email update occasionally but I thought this would be easier to share and so on.

I love getting the 6ft 9 players! I wonder if anyone has ever got someone taller then that... I had a "tall paul" as well, english striker named Paul cook, never seemed to get any goals or assists but always got 7.50+ ratings!

Anyway, love the updates man

I'm not sure if height has much advantage in this game tho, since despite all the many crosses I send into the box I almost never seem to score even when I had Andy Carroll, Yaya Sanogo and Tall Paul lining up to score. All have at least 18 jumping and high heading scores, but for reasons unknown we score just a handful of headers a season from crosses into the box.