RELEASE - Copa Ibérica Pack (Copa Ibérica A, Copa ibérica B, Lower League Divisions)

fonzie_89

As you may know in the last years the creation of a Iberian Competition have been discussed, leaving football lovers dreaming about this competition.

Based in this rumors, I created what I think would be a interesting cup between clubs from the 2 countries. Copa Iberica A promotes a lot of matches with fairly good money prizes considering it's not a big international competition, meaning that if you are a 2nd division team there will be good prizes for you even if you are not in the final stages of the competition. Teams from both 1st and 2nd division from both countries participate (total of 32 Portuguese and 42 Spanish). If there are "B" teams in 2nd Spanish division they WILL participate. Copa iberica B is the dream cup for any low league manager. All teams from portuguese divisions II B Norte, Centro and Sul (16 teams each) and Spanish 2B 1, 2, 3 and 4 (20 teams each) will participate. To create this competition I created a nation called PENINSULA IBERICA over Andorra. The National Team does not play any international matches, I made sure there are no good players from this country and the National League is between 2 teams only, without despromotion, so it doesn't take a lot of memory in game. In order to play Copa ibericas you will have to choose this country as playable too. So the Cup Structure is the following:

COPA IBERICA A

-QUALIFICATION STAGE: 20 clubs from Spanish 2nd division play a 2-legged match, winners advances through the next stage. This will make the number of portuguese and spanish teams in the competition equal, and will be a number of teams divisile by groups of 4.

-FIRST GROUP STAGE: 16 groups of 4 teams each, top 2 advance to the next stage. Eah group will have 2 teams of each nation. There may be death groups and easy groups as how the teams are alocated is 100% random. There will be some groups with a 3-1 ratio on Portuguese and Spanish teams.

Random example from my save (season 2): Group A (Vallavolid, P. Ferreira, Cádiz, Feirense), Group B (Málaga, Sporting Gijon, Sporting CP, Naval), Group C (Benfica, Mallorca, Real Madrid, Moreirense), Group D (Porto, At. Madrid, Marítimo, Villarreal "B").

-SECOND GROUP STAGE: 16 groups of 4 teams each, top 2 advance to the next stage. There may be more Spanish teams than Portuguese in this stage, and there will be groups with 3 or 4 Spanish teams. Groups are obviously more competitive in this stage.

- Leaving us with 16 teams, 2-legged eliminatory matches will be played until the Champion is found. Final is played in a neutral ground.

COPA IBERICA B

-QUALIFICATION STAGES: All 128 clubs go through 2 qualification rounds of 2 legs each.

-GROUP STAGES: 1st stage is 8 groups of 4, 2nd 4 groups of 4. Then Quarter Finals ad Semi Finals are 2 legged, Final is played in a neutral round. Around 1M prize for the winner (a lot for a club of these leagues).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJ63V9XC

The Lower Leagues: You can find the Spanish lower leagues easily. The file is compatible with this one. Not sure about the Portuguese ones but I've made it myself, but decided not to post it for now.

Archived