[FM10] Back Where We Belong

TimmyD

Version: 10.3

Database Size: Large

Selected Leagues: England (Coca-Cola League 2 and Above), France (Ligue 1), Germany (First Division), Italy (Serie A), Holland (Eredivisie), Portugal (Liga Sagres), Russia (Premier Division), Scotland (Premier League), Spain (LIGA BBVA)

I will be taking charge of Newcastle United FC a club who I have always had a soft spot for. My targets will be to get them to the top tier of English football with minimul fuss then creating them a force in English football eventually into Europe. Wish me luck ;)

Cheers matt :)

Tranfers

In:

Federico Macheda, Loan - A great loan signing, will be superb back-up if not starting 11 material.

Daniel Pacheco, Loan - Bought in as back-up for 1st team, maybe a push for first 11.

Antonio German, £1M - Hefty price for a unproven 17 year old from the QPR reserve team, but my scouts told me he had great potentional, then I got told by coaches he doesn't have much, not impressed. Will get his chances in cups.

Out:

Nile Ranger, Loan - Won't be needed this season as have enough back-up for the strikers so will hopefully gain expeirance at Oldham in the league below.

Pre-season

Newcastle vs Reserves (H) 1-1

Newcastle vs Northhampton (A) 4-0

Newcastle vs Stockport (A) 2-0

Newcastle vs Brechin (A) 2-0

Newcastle vs Hibernian (A) 1-0

Newcastle vs Newry (A) 2-0

Newcastle vs Elche (H) 3-1

A good pre-season, happy with my transfers I guess. Now looking forward to the start of the season away to promotion rivals West Brom a must win!

8th August 2009

West Brom 1 - 1 Newcastle

A very evenly matched game ended 1-1 which was a fair result just a bit gutting to concede the equaliser in the 92nd minute. But our goal was worth a mention, a amazing 35 yard freekick rifling into the top corner from Ryan Taylor, simply beautiful. Also worth mentioning was that Pep Guardiola was in the stands watching West Brom 17 year old striker Chris Wood

August 2009

Newcastle 1 - 2 Reading (H)

Enrique

Newcastle 4 - 1 Sheff Wed (H)

Jonas (3)

Coloccini

Newcastle 3 - 0 Crystal Palace (A)

Pancrate

Jonas

Macheda

Newcastle 0 - 1 Charlton (A) League Cup

Newcastle 3 - 0 Leicester (H)

Macheda (2)

Lovenkrands

End of Month Update:

Decent start could be better. Was happy with the West Brom result, a good draw in one of the toughest games of the season. Losing at home to Reading isn't acceptable but i'll put it down to getting used to tactics. Also dissapointed to go out of League Cup so early espacially against Charlton, atleast we can focus on League now.

September 2009

Newcastle 3 - 0 Cardiff (A)

Barton

Pancrate

Macheda

Newcastle 2 - 0 Blackpool (A)

Jonas

Smith

Newcastle 0 - 0 Plymouth (H)

Newcastle 0 - 1 Ipswich (A)

Newcastle 2 - 0 Q.P.R (H)

Pancrate

Carroll

End Of Month Update:

Another good month, few slip ups but other than that fine. currently lying 2nd in the table 3 points off Bristol City who we host at the start of next month, keep reading :D

October 2009

Newcastle 2 - 1 Bristol City (H)

S. Taylor

Jonas

Newcastle 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest (A)

Ameobi

Newcastle 1 - 0 Scunthorpe (A)

Macheda

Newcastle 4 - 0 Doncaster (H)

Pancrate

Guthrie (2)

Coloccini

End Of Month Update:

Another good month gives us number 1 spot on the table, hoping to remain there for rest of season. Also good to see we have a vary of goal scorers, Having 13 different players hit the net for us so far this season, Jonas leading with 6 followed by Macheda with 5.

Archived