Tips for changing momentum in game?

I find the Match Momentum from the in game tablet to be very helpful with seeing how the game is going. When the game is turning against your team, what are some things people look at to attempt to turn momentum?

I don’t think there are things that will turn the momentum, but only few tweaks that can help. 

Here is what I can think of depending on the scenario :

- if some of your crucial players (for instance, your double pivot in a 4231, your WB in a 3412) are tired, sub them even if they’re doing a wonderful game so far ;

- check moral. If a player is nervous and his rating start to drop, you can either encourage him or sub him ;

- does the opponent changed his tactics or formation ? Maybe they’re focusing in one of your weakness ;

- analyse your strength against the opponent team. It appears that some FM players are scared when the opponent play very aggressively, even if they’re the much better team. If that the case, don’t turn down your risks : turn them up to punish harder !

I never considered the morale changing. I've noticed this year we've got a couple when subbing players *on*, but now that you mention it, I have noticed there are players who get anxious during the game if you aren't winning. Or something similar.