Overall Condition Green Heart

adamf154

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

if you use the 4 files i linked further up, and use the paths aswell

it will work

Maybe I’m missing something in game should it show up here to add or is there something I’m totally missing 

IMG_0796.jpeg

Edited by smurfygray

5 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Maybe I’m missing something in game should it show up here to add or is there something I’m totally missing 

IMG_0796.jpeg

If you used the 4 files from me, and added them to the paths

the % will be shown in the squad view already. and it won't show up in the add list.

if you pick another view where it's not showing, you should be able to see it in the add list

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

If you used the 4 files from me, and added them to the paths

the % will be shown in the squad view already. and it won't show up in the add list.

if you pick another view where it's not showing, you should be able to see it in the add list

you should scroll down available until you find overall physical condition/match sharpness and you know it has worked then click add then move it upto where you want it to be in order, here is what your folders should look like

Untitled 1.jpg

Edited by adamf154

6 hours ago, adamf154 said:

you should scroll down available until you find overall physical condition/match sharpness and you know it has worked then click add then move it upto where you want it to be in order, here is what your folders should look like

Untitled 1.jpg

Thanks mate doing a fresh download of base skin now think the one I was using had already had loads of changes made to it fingers crossed.

one thing ive noticed in 

7 hours ago, adamf154 said:

Untitled 1.jpg

in your properties folder you have a config file and I'm having to create my own properties folder as there is none in mine does this make a difference ?

3 hours ago, smurfygray said:

one thing ive noticed in 

in your properties folder you have a config file and I'm having to create my own properties folder as there is none in mine does this make a difference ?

im not sure but there is a properties folder file on page 1, im sure it has the config file

1 minute ago, adamf154 said:

im not sure but there is a properties folder file on page 1, im sure it has the config file

All done mate I used that properties folder from page 1 and it’s working now thanks again. 

just noticed when i switch to another skin the overall fitness/sharpness column is there (not on purpose) but with nothing below is there something i need to add or have i done something wrong if possible be great to have them in all my skins but not sure what to add to do this.

53 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

just noticed when i switch to another skin the overall fitness/sharpness column is there (not on purpose) but with nothing below is there something i need to add or have i done something wrong if possible be great to have them in all my skins but not sure what to add to do this.

this only works if the actual skin has changed it in there files, it wont work for any skin, i have seen about 30 skins on fm scout and only a handful of them have the overall %

Just now, adamf154 said:

this only works if the actual skin has changed it in there files, it wont work for any skin, i have seen about 30 skins on fm scout and only a handful of them have the overall %

Ok so what I’ve done is with another skin FM LIGHT - replicated exactly what I did with fm base skin folder for folder (replacing a few on the way) and it’s done it not sure if this will cause problems later but I re downloaded all the files again and properties folder and did just that. It’s worked   

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

remember the widget file

Yeh that was the one I forgot I just found it strange that although I’d just put all the folders in the fm base skin folders it then showed up in all my other skins. Albeit without any info the column was there so did exactly the same for the fm light skin and it then showed up. Worth noting the fm light skin just had the heart before so like you said I think it is possible to do this for all skins 

2 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Yeh that was the one I forgot I just found it strange that although I’d just put all the folders in the fm base skin folders it then showed up in all my other skins. Albeit without any info the column was there so did exactly the same for the fm light skin and it then showed up. Worth noting the fm light skin just had the heart before so like you said I think it is possible to do this for all skins 

Correct it is possible.

But what i also said is, IF the other skin already has "person properties.xml" or any of the other files  - there might be changes to those file, which you will then lose if you just copy over the new file

Correct it is possible.

But what i also said is, IF the other skin already has "person properties.xml" or any of the other files  - there might be changes to those file, which you will then lose if you just copy over the new file

Yeh so basically messing with the skin that someone has taken time to create so I should probably avoid that if it means replacing them.  Have you any idea why it showed up blank on all my other skins installed when I’d only added to the fm base folder ? Thanks 

7 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Yeh so basically messing with the skin that someone has taken time to create so I should probably avoid that if it means replacing them.  Have you any idea why it showed up blank on all my other skins installed when I’d only added to the fm base folder ? Thanks 

Questions:

1) if you compare the 2 files, you can find the stuff that has been changed and just make sure it's either in the new file or add the stuff from the new to the old. takes abit to spot and learn, but once you know what to look for it's simply (most of the time)

2) the widget file was probably only present in the base skin and if you don't clear cache and reload skins there might be cached stuff that will show up in another skin (happends more often then one may think)

Questions:

1) if you compare the 2 files, you can find the stuff that has been changed and just make sure it's either in the new file or add the stuff from the new to the old. takes abit to spot and learn, but once you know what to look for it's simply (most of the time)

2) the widget file was probably only present in the base skin and if you don't clear cache and reload skins there might be cached stuff that will show up in another skin (happends more often then one may think)

Learning every day. Thank you for your help and answer 

在 2023/5/15 在 AM2点04分, snowofman说:

panels/team folder
 - team squad
 - team squad tactics panel

panels/widgets folder
 - pie condition label mixed

skinname/properties folder
 - person properties

person properties.xml 1.23 MB · 16 downloads pie condition label mixed.xml 1.13 kb · 14 downloads team squad tactics panel.xml 22.52 kb · 13 downloads team squad.xml 44.07 kb · 12 downloads

After loading those files, I find something wired.

In the tactic screen, I made my own view, adjust the column size, and save the view. Just like the pic below.1.JPG.ba39fb2d9aa1c1439f0c94b30b5f53cd.JPG

But in the next match, the column size is not the same as I set before. Why is that? Thank you!2.JPG.cf6e6d6e7e611fd9c4df1289ca6a0d8c.JPG

41 minutes ago, giggsxbr said:

After loading those files, I find something wired.

In the tactic screen, I made my own view, adjust the column size, and save the view. Just like the pic below.1.JPG.ba39fb2d9aa1c1439f0c94b30b5f53cd.JPG

But in the next match, the column size is not the same as I set before. Why is that? Thank you!2.JPG.cf6e6d6e7e611fd9c4df1289ca6a0d8c.JPG

custom views has always been a tricky thing in FM. due to some colums are records and others are flags, records can be adjusted and flags have a set width from properties. so it now and then seems like the sizes are all over the place 

you can either use the auto size colums. 
or as you have saved the view, i would delete the current one. then go to preferences, clear the cache, reload skin and then import the view again and see if that  might help

• 2 weeks later...